Panama City Business Brokers proudly serves local businesses in Bay County, and Gulf Counties of Florida, including: Panama City, Panama City Beach, Lynn Haven, Laguna Beach, Springfield, Callaway, and Parker.
Whether selling your business or looking to buy a business, Panama City Business Brokers expert professionals will provide the necessary information, expertise, and experience to guide you through the process. Let our professionals and our 18 year track record, become your intermediary that will ensure you close a smooth and successful stress-free business transaction. Take a Tour our website to find businesses for sale or how we can assist in providing you a business valuation or sell your business.
Bay County, Florida and the surrounding area is consistently rated one of the top family destination places in the U. S. With its sugary white sand beaches, clear turquoise waters, and sunny climate, it's no wonder that the local economy is experiencing exceptional growth including St. Joe Company announcing development of a new community for 150,000 people.
If you are serious about buying a business or selling your business, contact our experienced local experts at Panama City Business Brokers.
PURCHASING A BUSINESS
Whether you are interested in buying a business as a change of career, build a second source of income, or to enjoy semi-retirement; it is important that you work with the experienced professionals at Panama City Business Brokers to get complete and factual information. Even though you may be an expert in your chosen field, dealing with the purchase of a business is difficult, complex, emotional and extremely stressful to most people.
As the premier Business Broker in Northwest Florida, we represent buyers searching for a business for sale in Panama City and Panama City Beach along Lynn Haven, Parker, Springfield and Callaway
Our team will work with you to:
- Identify the best businesses that match your requirements, skills, experience, and personality
- Assist in obtaining information and facts regarding targeted businesses for sale
- Provide assistance in obtaining local market and demographic information
- Coordinate due diligence and face-to-face meetings with business owners
- Help determine what the business target is worth
- Determine capital needs and identify potential financing sources if necessary including: seller financing, SBA, banks and private lenders
- Negotiate terms with sellers
- Assist with all paperwork
- Coordinate documents and paperwork among lawyers, accountants, regulatory authorities bankers, insurance companies, and title companies
- Close a successful transaction
Finally, we will find you the business that fits you